The Custom Design Visual Inspection Systems are designed for mechanization of visual control processes of ampoules.
A conveyor with cells of the ampoule delivery mechanism located under the loading hopper picks up the ampoules along one of the hoppers and feeds them to the ampoule viewing mechanism. The pivoting frameof the viewing mechanismduring the conveyor stand-up clamps five or eight ampoules and rotates them into a vertical position in which the operator views the ampoules.
- Defective ampoules, the operator, by pressing the buttons on the control panel, dumps into the collection of defective ampoules located under the frame.
- If necessary, you can rotate the frame again.
After viewing, the framereturns to its original position, the transporter removes the viewed ampoules from the frameand feeds them to the ampoule loading mechanism in the cartridge. At the same time, the unexamined ampoules are fed into the frame. When the trans-transporter is standing, the pusher of the loading mechanism pushes the viewed ampoules into the cartridge. After the cartridge is completely filled, the machine stops, and the filled cartridge with the ampoules viewed is sent to the next technological operation.
Ampoules can be viewed in manual and automatic modes. In automatic mode, it is necessary to set the viewing time on the scale using the time controller located on the left side of the drive. If necessary, you can enable additional rotation of the frameduring viewing. In manual mode, the time for viewing the ampoules is determined by the work, and the change of ampoules and the rotation of the frameare controlled from the control panel. The rejection of defective ampoules from the clamps of the frame into the collection of defective ampoules is carried out manually.
Description of the design
- The machine consists of the following units: ampoule feeder, ampoule viewer, ampoule loading mechanism into the cassette, the main shaft and the “mounted” in the housing.
- The mechanism for feeding the ampoules cor 3 ‘from the loading hopper, the conveyor with cells and the conveyor.
- The mechanism for viewing ampoulesconsists of a rotating framewith clamps for ampoules, an ECO T ” backlight and a collection of defective ampoules.
The mechanism for loading aivm into a cartridgeconsists of a removable cartridge, a pusher Mechanism for securing the cassette. The main shaft of the machine includes a shaft, a drive sprocket, drive cams of all mechanisms m ° tires and two single-turn couplings. The drive of the machine consists of an “electric motor, V-belt drive, worm gear reducer, chain transmission and viewing time adjuster. The machine is controlled from the remote control.
You need to choose the best choice here and that is possible with the use of the online feedback. The options are wide here and that is the reason you can have a look at https://www.sipotek.net/custom-design/. There you will be able to find out new options for the same here. These are the choices that you can have now and that is the reason you can have a proper space for your work with the visual inspection equipments.