As far as video editing goes you’d be surprised how powerful it can be to simply be able to ‘trim’ your video and remove any unwanted footage from it. By trimming out parts that you don’t need, you can get rid of any bad footage or extract important clips that you want to save individually or use elsewhere.
Frankly speaking being able to trim a video is arguably one of the most important parts of video editing – period. If you want to be able to trim your videos quickly and easily then you should consider using Movavi Video Editor as a video trimmer.
As a powerful and comprehensive video editor it goes without saying that Movavi Video Editor can help you to split your video into segments and trim out the parts that you don’t need. However what makes it stand out is how intuitive and simple it is to do just that, and if you want to begin you can follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Video Editor.
- Click on the ‘Add Media Files’ button and select the video that you want to edit.
- Move the red marker along the video in the ‘Timeline’ to position it at the point where you want to split your video.
- Click on the ‘Split’ scissors icon to split your video at the point where the marker is located.
- Select the segment that you don’t want, and hit ‘Delete’ on your keyboard or right-click it and click ‘Delete’.
- When you are done, save the video by clicking ‘Export’.
In some cases you may need to split your video twice so that you can isolate segments that are in the middle before you remove them. Because Movavi Video Editor makes it so easy to split and then remove footage however, it shouldn’t take long for you to do just that.
Of course if you are trying to produce video content that looks good then you may also want to utilize the range of other features in Movavi Video Editor. With its features you could improve the quality of your videos, fix common issues, apply special effects and filters, insert customizable text, add audio tracks, place animated transitions between video segments, use creative audio effects, and much more.
Long story short you will have all the tools you could possibly require to make sure that your video turns out precisely as you intend. Although you may not have much experience editing videos, the intuitive nature of Movavi Video Editor will let you familiarize yourself with its features in no time and before you know it you’ll be able to edit your video in professional fashion.